Tuesday, April 19, 2011

outono. To be or no to be...


já é tarde e eu devia estar estudando, mas me deu uma vontade tão grande de escrever essa letra... não acredito que ela nao está ainda no meu blog... justo essa, que deus sabe quantos outonos eu venho cantando quando chega o outono. Lembro que vi num filme, chorei e me apaixonei desde então, a versao que eu tinha até ano passado era um tanto melancolica. Mas por coincidência, ontem, baixandoum album do seu Frank Sinatra, acho a versão dele... e mais uma vez, mais um outono, here we go! A diferença é que esse está bem semelhante aquele primeiro... É tão bom sentir as coisas dessa maneira denovo, me sinto tão livre, como a tempos nao me sentia.


I have a feeling, it's a feeling, I'm concealing, I don't know why It's just a mental, sentimental alibi But I adore you So strong for you Why go on stalling I am falling Our love is calling Why be shy? Let's fall in love , Why shouldn't we fall in love? Our hearts are made of it Let's take a chance Why be afraid of it? Let's close our eyes and make our own paradise Little we know of it, still we can try To make a go of it We might have an end for each other To be or not be Let our hearts discover Let's fall in love Why shouldn't we fall in love ? Now is the time for it, while we are young Let's fall in love We might have and end for each other To be or not be Let our hearts discover ...

0 comments: